Balloon Surprise, Surprise your Partner with Balloon all over the Rooms. This surprise is best for special occasions like Husband’s Birthday, Wife’s Birthday, Anniversary, Parent’s Wedding Anniversary, Roommate Birthday, and Friend’s Birthday.
You can book your slot with our Big Day Surprise Support Team for Two Hours. We have a slot from early morning to late night.
How your Decoration will look? About 40-50 Balloons will be stick with removable tape on the ceiling. Photos will be attached to the ribbons of Hanging Balloons. Around 150 Balloons on the floor, either in bunches or single.
Balloon Surprise at Home in Indore Inclusion
- 150 Balloons ( Including 50 Balloons on the ceiling with ribbons)
- Non-Helium Balloon attach with Ceiling
- 8 Photos Attach with Ribbons
- Delivery and Setup Charges
- All-Inclusive Charges
Customizations/ Add-Ons available
- Helium Heart Foil Balloons – Customize your surprise with Helium Heart Foil Balloons to make it more romantic. 5 Helium Heart Heart Balloons in Room placed as shown in Picture.
- Message Foil Balloons – You can add on special message as Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and I Love You on a wall with LED lightings.
- Rose Petal and Candles – Surprise your loved one with Rose Petal and Candles Heart or Rose Petal Pathway which will amaze them.
- Fairy Lights – Customize Fairy lights all over the room as shown in the pictures.
Need to Know Points
- All balloons are air-filled balloons. We do not use the helium balloon as they can be hazardous for health.
- Setup will depend on room, like room size, interior or color of the balloons.
- You can opt for balloon color- Red, White, Golden, Black, Purple, Yellow, Pink.
- Set-up will take 2 hours time, we highly recommend choosing the time slot as per as your surprise arrangement.
- Our team will be in touch with you either on call, WhatsApp or mail.
- You can transfer your photos on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrange any stool or ladder for our decoration vendor.
- We highly recommend to remove balloons from the ceiling the very first next day, to avoid any type of damage.